Motina Books conducts Book Marketing training for authors several times a year.
We will cover the following topics:
- Building and maintaining your author website.
- Using a newsletter service to send a regular newsletter to your mailing list.
- Choosing the best social media platforms for your book(s).
Before the Launch
- Find your perfect reader.
- Build your support team.
- Getting reviews from other authors, and editorial reviews.
- Building your mailing list.
- Use NetGalley and Goodreads for early reviews.
- Set up or update your Linktree.
- Send out a press release.
- Use paid and free promotions at launch time.
After the Launch
Publishing a book is a long-term commitment. It’s important that you reach out to a new contact about your book at least once each week. Keep the momentum going!
- Enter book contests.
- Write essays for publications.
- Sell your book directly to the reader.
- Build relationships with your local libraries.
- Build relationships with your local bookstores.
If you’d like to attend a class, drop us a line and let us know! Send an email to Diane@MotinaBooks.com.
We are happy to provide our Book Marketing Planner (for the author to complete) at no charge.