Believe it or not, the hardest part of authorship is not writing your book – it’s selling and marketing. At Motina Books we want you to be successful, and we will help you achieve that goal. Here’s what both the publisher and author can do to help market your books:
- Provide digital Advance Reader Copies (ARCs) of your book to provide to blurbers, reviewers, and your support team.
- List an early copy of the book on NetGalley for one week.
- Create a One-Sheet that contains all vital information about your book.
- Write and distribute a Press Release
- Maintain an author website.
- Build a mailing list and send consitent newsletters to your subscribers.
- Build a support team of family, friends, and colleagues.
- Request blurbs/reviews from authors in your genre.
- Schedule personal appearances with podcasters, local news stations, book clubs, and other special events.
- Schedule book signing events at bookstores and other establishments.