If you have an idea for a book, or a completed manuscript, we want to hear from you!
Motina Books is an independent, traditionally-modeled publishing company. This means that we do not charge any fees to publish your book. The relationship between Motina and the author is a partnership. We will share profits of book sales, based on a mutually agreed upon contract.
In the publishing world today, authors must be willing to put effort into marketing their books. This includes establishing an author website, and promoting their books on social media.
Motina Books will provide the following services to our authors, to help promote your book:
- Edit your book;
- Format your book for print and e-book versions;
- Provide an ISBN number;
- Create cover art (or you can provide your own!);
- Submit the book to Amazon, Kobo, and B&N websites;
- Create Video Book Trailer;
- Advertise your book on Internet radio station, 92.6 The Blitz;
- Hold a Facebook Launch Party;
- Send press release to media outlets.
If you have a manuscript you would like to submit to Motina Books, please complete the following form with your idea. We accept fiction and non-fiction. Please understand that we cannot accept all submissions.